Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Education Fair..again?!

yeah..and yesss.after my SPM i went to this Education fair have 2 times dy!and yet i still feel blurr for my future!how can it be?!!when to midvalley for the education fair,i saw Sharmaine.Weisin,Steven Kokhong and Weiliang at there!hmm..actually we should met up together de.but i just lazy to be there so early!LOL.before went to the education fair,i went to Tropics there to have some 'girls exercise' haha..Swimming and Sauna! then we had our lunch just nearby the midvalley!Mid Valley, SHOPPING MALL!i want can i do?! of cos is shopping laa!bought some dress for myself and my bro bought two pairs of sport shoes!
At night,we went to Tropicana City there had our dinner.arrived there is already 9 sumthing almost all the restaurant are closed!hmm..accept,yeah accept Room 18 !

we go back home around 11 pm and i catch up my drama and tv series on my computer!