Friday, November 26, 2010

Sejarah paper!

yesterday we sit for the sejarah paper.*sejarah paper 1 i just took 45 mins then siap d!*lolx.
becos of we have more than 45mins to rest,so we decide to go Oldtown yam cha.Maine fetch me,yean and yen.others sit Nc's car!We late for 5 mins back to school.so, some of the students stand at the back at tapak perhimpunan stared at us.scare me lo!
*sejarah paper 2 i just took 1 and the half hour to do.* after the paper,Maine fetch us go mcd to join my friends!
actually we want to go watch movie de.but at the end,just only maine and I go WongKok yam cha.Wong Kok almost is my hse d!!lolx.cos we go ou sure will go wongkok to have a drink.back before 3pm.
after back to home..i ask my mom.
mommy,should i burn all my sejarah books?cos i don't want to face it anymore.my mom answer me..NO WAY!!if u burn all ur books.then cannot recycle liao then no money liao!!!lolx.
*just a lame conversation.