Saturday, November 13, 2010

I miss you guys so much !!

Last day of school today ! High school year has finally come to an end. =[

We're officially out of high school. =[   I still can remember the days when is first day of school ,now i just realize has been 5 years already . I will never forget all my friends , our school uniforms and school shoes!!!
I won't forget all the time with you guys and teachers!! 
*Dont worry !! after SPM we shall go shopping or yam cha again !!: )
i really like my friend, Pei Yi post this on her wall...
' Friends walk this life together ,Those days will not return.One word, one life.A lifetime relationship,a cup of wine with friends you won't be lonely...Lifelong friends, you'd understand.There are wounds, there is pain must go our separate ways. Always there is me.'
知己朋友真的很难找了!!! 要珍惜!!!